4 States Airport Conference 2018 - Notice to Exhibitors
Booths Are Available Now!
We are seeking exhibitors and sponsors who have in the past exhibited, sponsored or attended the Annual FAA Central Region Conference. As you probably know the FAA Central Region is in a situation where,once again, they cannot host this year's annual conference. We, the Central Region four states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska, in conjunction with the state aviation directors of each state have elected to host the conference with the FAA attending as guest speakers/presenters. The decision was made in the anticipation that next year the FAA will be able to resume their normal conference coordination.
At this time, we are still in the preliminary planning stages and do not have a comprehensive list of exhibitors. We are soliciting companies that we feel may be interested. If you know anyone or you would like to participate please let us know at your earliest convenience.
Important Parking Information
Parking is not included with your Conference Registration. Parking is $18 per night in the hotel parking lot (unlimited in and out for hotel registrated guests). If you park at the Barney Allis Plaza Parking garage across the street from the Marriott the rate for that garage is $12 per day. Open surface parking lot behind hotel is $5 per day, There no in and out on the Barney Allis and open parking lot.
The agenda is as follows:
- 1100 Golf Lunch and Tournament at The Sunflower Hills Golf Club, Bonner Springs, KS
- 1500 - 1900 Conference Registration at the Marriott
- 1700 - 1900 N0-Host Cocktail Reception - Imperial/Colonial Ballroom
- 0730 Continental Breakfast
- 0730 - 1200 Exhibit Areas Open
- 0900 - 1050 State Meetings
- 1100 - 1150 FAA Update w/Q&A
- 1200 - 1350 Welcome Luncheon, Awards & Guest Speaker
- 1400 - 1630 Break-Out Sessions
- 1500 - 1800 Exhibit Area Open
- 1530 - 1830 Reception in Exhibit Area
- 1800 Dinner On Your Own
August 30 - Thursday
- 0700 Breakfast
- 0700 - 1130 Exhibit Area Open
- 0830 - 1230 Break-Out Sessions
- 1230 Luncheon
Booth Rental - Exhibitor Information
Booth Rental Click here for Exhibitor Registration Page
Booth space is $595 prior to July 28, 2018 and $750 after July 28, 2018 (with no electricity, with electricity prior to 7/28/18 $690 and $840 after 7/28/18 (if space is still available). Your 10'x10' booth space includes registration for 1 staff with additional staffing at $270 each. Electricity is an additional $95, if requested in advance. Onsite request for electricity is $200
Sponsorship opportunities are available. They include:
- $5,000 - Luncheon Sponsor (2 available)
- $3,500 - Breakfast Sponsor (2 available)
- $2,500 - Reception Sponsor (2 available)
- $1,000 - Break Sponsor (4 available)
Checks for Booth Rental and Sponsorship need to be made payable to MoSAC and mailed to:
MoSAC ATTN: Marquita Pace PO Box 681118 Kansas City, MO 64168
Cancellation - Registration cancellation received on or prior to July 28, 2018 are refundable less a $25 administrative fee. No refunds will be made after July 28, 2018.
4 States Airport Conference Representative Contact - Ed Noyallis PO Box 681118 Kansas City, MO 64168 (816)289-7218 email@example.com or Marquita Pace (816)810-5706 firstname.lastname@example.org